Categorías

miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2013

Scrapbooking project: London I

Hello!

Today I wanted to show you the first scrapbooking project I've ever started. It's an album that I've been making during the course of this year and finally it's done and ready to be shared with you :)

This project is about a trip to London I did with my boyfriend last Christmas.






I didn't use any scrapbooking paper on this album as you can see.
The materials I've used on these pages are: cardboard, foam and tissue paper. The christmas tree was a scrap of wrapping paper. I made the neon details with 3D painting pens.








This page is about Harrods shopping mall, which has amazing christmas decoration, so I filled this page with christmas stuff.






Did you like it? I'll be posting the whole album here.

Thanks for your visit!





1 comentario:

  1. Ojalá yo supiera hacer esas cosas tan bonitas!!!

    We want you to post the whole album yay!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...